Do you own a Magento 2 store selling wholesale or bulk products? Ever had the need to negotiate with customers for prices? Meetanshi offers a perfect solution to these requirements. Magneto 2 Email Quote extension enables customers to send a quote request by emailing their cart with the selected options.
Magento 2 Email Quote extension is apt for stores having customizable or wholesale products. It is not feasible to display a specific price as it may vary based on the customizations. With the help of the module, customers can request for quotation and admin can easily understand their requirements.
The extension offers a backend grid to create and manage the customers’ quotes. It also allows admin to create a customized an order quote based on the customers’ quote and sent it to customers via “Email Quote” button. Coupon codes can also be directly applied from the backend!
The Magento 2 Email Quote extension makes it easy for the customers to place such a customized order. The customers get Magento 2 order quote through Email which has a direct link that helps proceed to checkout quickly.
Benefits of Magento 2 Email Quote:
- Customizable button label for Email Quote.
- Set Email ID and template to receive customers’ cart email for the quotations.
- A frontend button for customers to fill the details and Email Quote to admin with selected product options.
- As a customer submits details in the form, the admin gets the whole cart with selected options in the email.
- Send a Thank You email to customers for submitting a quote.
- Offers an admin backend option to create order and Email it to customers.
- “Email Quote Statistics” backend grid for the quotation requests received to quickly send the quote.
- Guest users auto-registered when an order quote sent to them via backend admin.
- Option to apply coupon code in backend while creating the quote.
- Use the default Magento feature of custom price to create a backend order quote.
- Easy checkout for customers by emailing them the quote using “EMail Quote” button from the backend.
- Edit and resend the already created and sent quotes from “Email Quote Statistics” with “Resend Quote” action.
- “Resend Quote” action to edit and resend the already created and sent quotes
For more details, visit https://meetanshi.com/magento-2-email-quote.html